|Dr. Ferdusee Akter|
Department of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Food Science and Technology
Dr. Ferdusee Akter is a mathematician who works as Professor in the Department of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, CVASU. Her main research concerns Mathematical Modeling and Simulation of real world systems based on Finite Element Method. Ms. Akter Received her B.Sc.(Hons.) and M.S. in Mathematics degree from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh and M.Phil. degree from Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh. She joined in the department of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, CVASU in 2010 as a Lecturer and became an Assistant Professor in 2013. She was promoted to Associate Professor in the same department in 2018.
|•||Professor in Department of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University from March 20, 2023 to Present|
|•||Associate Professor in Department of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University from July 17, 2018 to March 19, 2023|
|•||Assistant Professor in Department of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University from Jan. 12, 2013 to July 16, 2018|
|•||Lecturer in Department of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University from July 11, 2010 to Jan. 11, 2013|
|•||Head of the Department in Department of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University from Jan. 5, 2023 to Present|
|•||Head of the Department in Department of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University from Jan. 13, 2013 to Nov. 25, 2018|
Cell Phone: 01712382840
Room No. 501,
Yousuf Chowdhury Building,
Faculty of Food Science and Technology,
Khulshi, Chattogram Main Campus.
1. F. Akter, M. M. Bhuyan and U. K. Deb, “Simulation of the Effect of Oil Volume Fractions in an Oil-Water Flows Along a Circular Pipe: A Finite Element Approach”, Journal of Mathematics Research, 10(5), 19-27, 2018, Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education. https://doi.org/10.5539/jmr.v10n5p19.
2. M. Ahmad, P. Sultana, A. Matin , M. M Haque , F. Akter, M. M. Hoque , M. M. Rahman, “ Epidemiology of type 1 and type 2
diabetes in newly diabetic hospital going people and their associated risk factors in Chittagong metropolitan area, Bangladesh”, Scientific Research Journal (SCIRJ), Volume V, Issue X, 2017.
3. F. Akter and U.K. Deb, “Computational Modeling and Dynamics of the Oil and Water Flow Using the Galerkin pproximation”, American Journal of Computational Mathematics, 7, 58-69, 2017. https://doi.org/10.4236/ajcm.2017.71005
4. N. Sarwar, S. Akther, T. Ahmed , K. N. Sharmin, M. Ahmad, M. A. Hossain, F. Akter, M. K. Alam, “Determination of major constituents in Commercial Brands of Carbonated soft drinks”, European Academic Research, Vol. IV, Issue 5/ August 2016.
5. A. Sultana, R. Parvin, M.K.Alam, F. Akter, M.A. Halim. “Physio chemical, functional properties and storage characterizes of jackfruit seed flour”, Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 3(1&2), 20-24; 2015.
6. Ferdusee Akter, Ujjwal Kumar Deb, “Mathematical Modeling of Two Phase Flow Using Galerkin Method”, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Mathematics and Its Applications, pp. 26-29, Mathematics Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh, 23rd December, 2015.
7. S. M. S. Shahriar1,*, S. Akther2, F. Akter3, S. Morshed1, M. K. Alam2, I. Saha3, M. A. Halim4, M. M. Hassan5. “Concentration of Copper and Lead in Market Milk and Milk Products of Bangladesh”. International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy; 8, 56-63, 2014.
8. M.K. Alam, M. M. Hoque, S. Morshed, F. Akter and K. N. Sharmin. “Evaluation of Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus) Juice Preserved with Chemical Preservatives at Refrigeration Temperature”, Journal of Scientific Research. 5(2), 407-414, 2013. Short Communication.
9. S. Akther, S. M. S. Shahriar, F. Akter, S. Morshed and M. N. Islam, “Study on Chemical Composition of Fresh Mymensingh and Barishal Hog-plum (Spondius mangifera) and Developed Leather and Jelly and Sensory Evaluation”, Journal of Environmental Science & Natural Resources, 5(2), 29-36, 2012.
10. K. N. Sharmin, F. Akter, S. M. S. Shahriar, A. Farzin and M. M. Iqbal, “Study on nutritional status in type-2 diabetic patients with chronic kidney disease”, Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 1(1&2), 11-22, 2012.