|Dr. Indrajit Saha|
Department of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Food Science and Technology
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering (Department of Nano-Science and Nano-Technology, University of Tsukuba, Japan)
Master of Science in Physics (Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka)
Bachelor of Science in Physics (Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka)
Higher Secondary Certificate (Bajitpur degree College, Bajitpur, Kishoreganj)
Secondary School Certificate (Aftab Uddin high School, Bajitpur, Kishoreganj)
1. Indrajit Saha, Yuta Tomohiro, Ken Kanazawa, Hiroaki Nitani and Shinji Kuroda. “Effect of on the structural and magnetic properties of nitrogen acceptor co-doped (Zn,Fe)Te thin films grown in Zn-rich condition y molecular beam epitaxy (MBE)”, Journal of Electronic Materials, 30th June, 2020.
2. Motiur Rahman, Indrajit Saha, Dilshad Islam, Rokeya Jahan Mukti, “A deep learning approach based on conventional LSTM for detecting diabetes”, accepted in Journal of Computational Biology and Chemistry, 2nd July, 2020.
3. Dipika Majumder, Md. Rahim Badsha, Khadija Tul Kobra, Indrajit Saha, Md. Fahad in Quader, Shireen Akther, “Physicochemical characterization and application of Pectin extracted from seasonally available different food waste in jelly preparation”, Journal of Natural and Social Sciences, ISSN: 2313-4461 and 2617-6637, Vol. 6(3) (2019, 61-66.
4. Indrajit Saha, Takuma Nakamura, Ken Kanazawa, Hiroaki Nitani, Masanori Mitome, Shinji Kuroda. “Effect of nitrogen acceptor co-doping on the structural and magnetic properties of (Zn,Fe)Te”. Journal of Crystal Growth, ISSN: 0022-0248, Vol. 511 (2019) 42-47. (http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrysgro).
5. Indrajit Saha*, Rabindra Chandra Sinha and S. Manjura Hoque, 2015, “A study on grain size effect of NiFe2O4 Nanoparticles on Neel temperature” SUST journal of science & technology, ISSN: 1682-895X ,Vol. 26, No. 3 (2015) 1-6.
6. Indrajit Saha* and Sanjib Kumar Sarker, “Investigation of physico-mechanical properties of natural palm fiber reinforced polyvinyl chloride composites”, Journal of Bangladesh Academy of Sciences, ISSN 0378-8121 Vol. 38, No. 1 (2014), 83-92.(http://www.bas.org.bd).
7. S. M. S. Shahriar, S. Akther, F. Akter, S. Morshed, M. K. Alam, I. Saha***, M. A. Halim and M. M. Hassan, 2014, “Concentration of Copper and Lead in Market Milk and Milk Products of Bangladesh”, International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy, ISSN 2299-3843, 8 (2014) 56-63. (www.ilcpa.pl).
8. S. Manjura Hoque, M. A. Hakim, Indrajit Saha, Per Nordblad. “Effect of grain size on Neel temperature, magnetic and electrical properties of NiFe2O4 nanoparticle synthesized by chemical co-precipitation technique”. NSTI-nanotech 2010, ISBN: 978-1-4398-3401-5 Vol. 1 (2010), 518-521. www.nsti.org.
1. Manjura Hoque, Mahbubal Alam, Indrajit Saha, D. K. Saha and M. A. Hakim, Shamima Choudhury, Rabindra C. Sinha, 2010, Synthesis of nanoparticles of different compound by chemical co-precipitation and its characterization, International conference on Magnetic and Advanced Materials, ICMAM-2010, Dhaka, Bangladesh, March, 3-7, 2010. (IPPS BAN: 02).