|Md. Ashraf Ali Biswas|
Faculty of Food Science and Technology
Professor and Head
Department of Animal Science and Nutrition
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Having strong desire to build my career in such an organization where I could utilise my costly and hard-earned experience and knowledge in the field of Global warming / Greenhouse Gas / Climate Change/ Livestock Science / Animal Husbandry / Animal Nutrition.
Cell Phone: 01768046768
6. M.S.I Khan, S.I. Rumi, M.A.Azgor. M.R. Karim and M.A.A. Biswas. Comperative study on the productive and reproductive performance of Red Chittagong and Red Chittagong Cross cattle in Chittagong district of Bangladesh. Inter. J. Sustain Agril. Tech 4(1): 79-81. February-2008.
7. M.A.A. Biswas, M.M. Akhter, M.A. Hamid and S.A. Aziz. Poultry rearing by rural women an econoimic analysis. Bangladesh journal of livestock Research. BJLR(2000 and 2001) vol. 7-8, no.1-2 : 41-47
8. M. A. A Biswas, M. M Rahman, M. A Rahman & M. Salah Uddin. Fornulation of least cost protein concentrate mixture for poultry. Bangladesh Vet. J. (2001). 35 (1-2): 87-88
14. M.A.A. Biswas, M.B.Hasan, M.A.Hena, M.M.Rahman and M.M.Akhter. Establish a probiotics prepared from locally available ingredients in Bangladesh. Int. J. Sustain. Agril. Tech. 6(7): 13-15,July -2010.
15. M.M.Ahasan, M.B.Hasan and M.A.A.Biswas. A case report of aspiration pneumonia of Jamunapari Buck. Int. J. Sustain. Agril. Tech. 6(7): 19-21,July -2010.
16. M.M.Ahasan, M.F.Alam and M.A.A.Biswas. Case report- on phytobezor due to ingestion of polythene and plant fibres in she-goat. Accepted in Int. J. Sustain. Agril. Tech. 6(8):,Agust -2010.
17. M. Shahijalal, M.A.A. Biswas and M.A.A Traque. Effects of dietary protein concentration and feeding level on growth and carcass characteristics of Black Bengal goats. Accepted in Journal of progressive Agriculture
18. M.M. Rahman, M.A.A. Biswas and M.A.R. Howlider Effect of blood meal in broiler ration, Accepted in Bangladesh Journal of Training and Development.
19. M.A.A Biswas, M.M.Rahman , M.B.Hasan, I.M.A.Hena and M.M.Akhter. Preparation of low cost probiotics suitable for poultry in Bangladesh. Int. J. Ani. Fish. Sci. 3(4):331-334, August 2010.
20. M.A.A. Biswas, G.B. Das, J. Khatun, M. Hassanuzzaman, M.E. Hossain & M.M. Islam. Study on the comparative Efficiency of Different Oils on Broiler Performance. Proceedings of the Fifth Annual Scientific Conference, 13-14 March 2007. PP: 107-111.
21. M. Hassanuzzaman, G.B. Das, J. Khatun, M.A.A. Biswas, M.E. Hossain & M.M. Detection of Suitable Level of Marine Fish Oil for Optimum Broiler Performance. Islam. Proceedings of the Fifth Annual Scientific Conference, 13-14 March 2007. PP: 117-123.
22. M.M. Islam, G.B. Das, J. Khatun, M.A.A. Biswas, M. Hassanuzzaman, & M.E. Hossain. Feasibility study on the carcass characteristics of broiler at different ages feeding different oil sources. Proceedings of the Fifth Annual Scientific Conference, 13-14 March 2007. PP: 124-130.
23. M.A.A.Biswas, M.M.Akhter and M.Hasanuzzaman. Study on raising commercial poultry strains for poverty eliminations, Income generation and Nutrition of rural people. Int. J. Soc. Dev. Inf. Syst. 1(4): 05-09, July 2010.
24. M. E. Hossain, S. Chakma, M. M. Khatun, M. Hasanuzzaman, M.Y. Miah & M. A. A. Biswas. 2011. Production systems of swine in the rural areas of Rangamati and Khagrachari districts of Bangladesh. Bang. J. Anim. Sci., 40 (1-2): 28-33
25. M.A.A. Biswas, M.A.H. Mondal and D.H. Qurashi. (2012). Production of amino acids rich cellular protein for poultry; Procedings of Ninth Annual International Scientific Conference, CVASU; pp. 50, March, 2012.
26. M.A.A. Biswas, M.Z. Islam, D.H. Qurashi and M.S. Bari; Effect of prepared fat digester on growth performance of broiler prepared from industrial byproduct; International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Technology; Vol. 9, Issue 2, pp. 102-106, ISSN: 1815-1272, February, 2013.
27. Lovelia L. Mamuad, Ashraf A. Biswas, and Sang Suk Lee. (2015) Probiotic Enterococcus faecium increased the propionate and total volatile fatty acids on in vitro rumen fermentation. Journal of Animal Science. Vol. 93, Suppl. s3, pp 387.
28. M. A. A. Biswas, S. H. Kim, L. L. Mamuad, A. P. Soriano and S. S. Lee. Effect of Illite as a Feed Supplement for Ruminal Methane Mitigation. Proc. Aust. Soc. Anim. Prod. 2014, ISSN 0728-5965 vol. 30. pp 300.
29. S. H. Kim, M. A. A. Biswas, L. L. Mamuad, A. P. Soriano, C. H. Jeong and S. S. Lee. Effect of the addition of Allicin in Concentrate Feed on in vitro and in vivo Rumen Fermentation. Proc. Aust. Soc. Anim. Prod. 2014 ISSN 0728-5965, vol. 30. pp 301.
30. Kim, B. G., A. A. Biswas, A. R. Son, S. Z. Lim, C.G. Avedoza, L. L. Mamuad & S. S. Lee. (2015) Utilization of Paprika (Capcicum annuum) by product for ruminant feeding. Proceeding of the 5th International Conference on Sustainable Animal Agriculture for Developing Countries. ISBN 978-074-625-711-4. pp 96 October 2015.
31. M.A.A. Biswas, D.H. Qurashi, M.S. Bari and A. Rahman (2016). Use of beneficial organism to reduce methane gas emission from ruminants to decrease carbon content in the air. International Journal of Animal and Fisheries Science; Vol. 4, Issue 1, ISSN: 2308-4715, June 2016.
32. Ashraf A. Biswas, Lovelia L. Mamuad, Seon-Ho Kim, Yeon-Jae Choi, Catherine G. Avedoza, Gui-Seck Bae, Kichoon Lee, Ha-Guyn Sung, and Sang-Suk Lee. (2016) Use of lysozyme as a feed additive on in vitro rumen fermentation and methane emission. Asian-Australatsian Journal of Animal Sciences. 29(11): 1601-1607. September 2016.
33. L. L. Mamuad, S. S. Lee, A. A. Biswas and C. D. Jeong: Effect of Enterococcus fecalis SROD5 supplementation on microbial communities and quantities of in vitro rumen fermentation. Journal of Animal Science. 94 (S5): 800. November, 2016.
34. Ashraf Ali Biswas, Sung-Sill Lee, Lovelia Leal Mamuad, Seon-Ho Kim, Yeon-Jae Choi, Chanhee Lee, Kichoon Lee, Gui-Seck Bae and Sang-Suk Lee.. Effects of illite supplementation on in vitro and in vivo rumen fermentation, microbial population and methane emission of Hanwoo steers fed high concentrate diets. Animal Science Journal. 2018;89:114-21.
35. Biswas A. and A. Jonker: Circadian variation in methane emissions of New Zealand cattle fed ryegrass based pasture. New Zealand Journal of Animal Science and Production (NZSAP). 2019(79): 61-64.
36. A. A. Biswas and A. Jonker. Circadian variation in methane emissions by sheep fed ryegrass based pasture. Proc. of 70th European Federation of Animal Science conference, Ghent, Belgium. 2019.
37. Ashraf Biswas, Ajmal Khan, Dongwen Luo, Arjan Jonker. Feeding behaviour and methane emissions while eating from a feed bin in growing cattle fed lucerne silage in respiration chambers. Advances in Animal Biosciences 10(3): 530-531. September 2019.
38. Lovelia L. Mamuad, Seon Ho Kim, Ashraf A Biswas, Zhongtang Yu, Kwang‑Keun Cho, Sang‑Bum Kim, Kichoon Lee2 and Sang Suk Lee. Rumen fermentation and microbial community composition influenced by live Enterococcus faecium supplementation. AMB Express (2019) 9:123. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13568-019-0848-8.
39. Subodh Kumar Sarkar, Said Ali, Dewan Halimuzzaman Qurashi, Md.Ashraf Ali Biswas, Dhirendra Nath Barman. Isolation, Partial Purification and Characterization of Lectin from Mahogany (Switenia mahogany) Seed Karnel. Journal of NSTU 2019, 3(1&2):20-28
40. Seon-Ho Kim, Ashraf Ali Biswas, Mahfuzul Islam, Sang-Suk Lee. Effects of Garlic Powder Allicin Mixture on the in Vitro and in Vivo Rumen Fermentation of Hanwoo Steers. Journal of Agriculture and Life Science 2020, 55(3):55-61
41. Seon-Ho Kim, Mahfuzul Islam, Ashraf Ali Biswas, Kwang-Keun Cho and Sang-Suk Lee. Effects of Detoxified Sulfur as a Feed Supplement on in Vitro Rumen Fermentation and Methane Mitigation. Journal of Life Science 2020, 30(9):743-748
42. Biswas AA, Jonker A 2020. Effect of simulated spot-sampling duration and timing on the precision of methane estimation from cattle using respiration chamber. New Zealand Journal of Animal Science and Production (NZSAP). 2020(80): On line.
43. Book Author:
Jonker A, Antwi C, Biswas AA, Gunter SA, Hristov AN, Martin C, Minnée EMK, Renand G, and Waghorn GC. Chapter 2: The ‘GreenFeed; automated methane measurement system to determine enteric methane emissions from ruminants. In ‘Guideline for estimating methane emissions from individual ruminants using: GreenFeed, ‘sniffers;, hand-held laser and portable accumulation chambers’..